WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

farewell 2010 , welcome 2011 .

yess, akhirnya zaman 2010 sudah berlalu, kini tlah mnjelma tahun 2011. korang dahh ade azamm? baguslah kalo dah ade, jgn men bantai je ade azam, tapi satu haprak un tara buadd. haihh. =.='' ehehh, okey, ade orang dah mmbebel. =.='' so im just gonna make this quick. im gonna write about my hopes and wishes during this year. yelahh, korang sume bole peg skola during the first day of school, tapi aku plak kne stay hope sbb chicken pox. grr!! menyeksakan!!!

okey, heres the list :


MY HOPE DURING 2011 IS :

1. Study hardd for my SPM subjects.
2. Take care of myself, especially health!! its important!!
3. try to be a GOOD girl. thats what my guardian told me too.
4. get good grades in exam, cmon mandaa! you cn do it! ^^
5. no exceptions, thats my new lifestyle.
6. improve my Solah. :) Insyallah.
7. arrange my schedule properly. i hate it when it comes to time, =.=''
8. make everyone happy
9. smile always, no tears. ^^
10. take a lot of pictures!! A MEMORY THAT YOU MUST NOT FORGET!
11. be strong when test comes.

well! thats it for this year, insyallah i will gain something. aminn.

No comments:

Post a Comment