WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

IGNORANCE


Do you ever felt like somehow you're alone,
even when you're in a hall full of crowds,
and you wait patiently by the phone,
for that someone special ask you out.
detest the lies that everyone made,
when they said 'you're gonna be alright'
because the truth is you're agitated
then it finally ends with a broken heart
you feel neglected when he's not there
and you want  to rebel but you just don't dare
trust me my loved ones,
my love for you are one of a kind,
when you make me had the emotion of all kinds,
I started think you're some kind of mastermind.
hear my heart shouting for you boo, 
realise that our relationship has their ups and downs.
don't let me get fed up with you,
or else i'll make you forever drown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment