WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

the moonlight tonight iss...


breath taking, awe inspiring and beautiful. :)

i wish we both can see the moon tonite,
it shines with the stars so bright,
lying on the grass and stares at the moonlight,
its a beautiful scene am i right?
so sayangg, where are you?
i see, you're having fun with your friends,
i get it, i am such a douche,
its okay to choose them rather than me,
its your friends, who am i to stop honey?
i wanted to have fun too,
but i got no one here,
i feel so lonely boo,
don't you want to just stop and stare.
that this dolefulness is slightly killing me,
and i guess no one seems to care.
what if, you're in my place dear,
feel what i feel, don't see the outside of me,
but see within my heart,
because from the heart, is where our story start.

No comments:

Post a Comment