WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

please fairy..


make my wish come true. :)

i'm hoping that today is gonna be a great day,
because i'm gonna date with my loved ones and besties today,
we're hanging out cause of long time didn't meet,
so today we're gonna laugh so hard and talk like shit,
me, him, him and her,
we're besties forever and we're not so sincere,
there's always a dark secret lies beneath us,
but that don't matter as long as we have trust,
i love them, and yes its true,
but i love him more coz he's my boo,
don't leave sayangg, as i didn't do anything wrong,
coz all of them love to see how we belong,
so lets make an opportunity while we're young,
study smart and this is our teenage sound,
iloveyou, youloveme, thats the easiest word to say,
but beware honey, if you cheated, i'll make you my prey. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment