WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

i'm nott....


i'm not a number for your choices. i wish to make the clock reverse and bring back what once was mine. 

tears falling, heart pounding
why are you so cruel to me darling
after all the memories that we made
you jilted me just like that
you left me ruthlessly
and seriously I don't mind
because I know its silly
to think that u're one of a kind
I acted cool and happy when i'm with friends
but none of them noticed and make amends
I'm the one and only that knows the whole story
so tell me my former boyfriend are you feeling happy
I can't be angry, I can't be mad
I can just cry cause i'm feeling so sad
truth is you're driving me nuts
you driving me insane
and i can't let my heart shuts
i just want you to be mine again. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment