WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

lama

dah lama aku tak tulis cerita tentang sweet and romantic and cute and sadd kan? well, aku tenga kumpul idea nii.  SAYA SUKA ADD MATHHH!! <----- *gila jap* aku dah jumpa tutor aku. ^^ haihh. apa lah aku nii, tied to old memories, but trying so hard to make a new life. i mean, im single, and im happy with my new life. and i also wanted to find a new boyfie. which, apparently, i think i've found him. but then, he came along, and ruined everything. im starting to miss my memories again. ahh, manda. stop this! you can do this. just lay back, and tell myself that im tired of thiss. huwaaa!! confuse! confuse! dah manda.  shadappp. you're beautiful. you WILL find love. the past? its history now. im trying to forget. so let me. :) for now, i want to enjoy my SINGLE LIFE. toodles. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment