WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

slow down baby.


dear time, slow down baby. i'm not ready yet. i don't think i am. but somehow deep inside i know theres still hope for me to improve myself. i have my best friend. :) which, i know that person can help me succeed. this is the time where i have to sacrifice all the fun. stop playing manda. you can do this. its for your future. i tell myself those words almost everyday. whatever problems im in, i shall endure it gladly, if i can't avoid it, i should enjoy it. so brace yourself. im making my own HISTORY. :) with the help of my alien, hahaha. my beloved pet. ^^ help me with this. im counting on you. im eager to see a standing ovation in front of me. ^^ so yeah, farewell fun. i'll get you back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment