WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Past



You were once, I longed for.
I hoped for.
To brighten my day,
To make me laugh,
To make me miss you all day long,
Sighed.

I guess that would be in the past isn't it?
You and me, I have to realize the fact that its gone.
You were never mine dear crush,
Because you close your eyes on me,
And chasing the shadows that runs from you
You made me invincible
Without even open your heart to try

Its okay, :')
I'm perfectly fine.
I finally can accept that your're not even mine.
I wish you happiness.
But please, if you finally give up chasing those shadows,
Don't come to me.
As I might already found myself the right person.
And yes I'll say this from the bottom of my heart.
" I DO REALLY LIKE YOU "

No comments:

Post a Comment