WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

All Mine


What's mine is mine, what's yours is yours.
Don't tell me what to do
You're not my boss
I don't share my food, I don't share my money
Call me selfish, I'm just being me
You might be living with me for free
But that dosen't make you have the right to do as you please
Know where you stand my friend
You don't want to see my dark side
Because by then
I won't give a damn about how you feel anymore
Dealing with your giddy goat attitude is something I loathe
I really hope to not screw  up our friendship this time
But that attitude, is just gotta go
Let's change for the better
With lots of love
Your patience chum


5 comments:

  1. Okay kid....if that was for me...my apologizes to you..but you need to cheer up kid... Stay strong, whatever your problem is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry anon, its not for you. no need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. Im fine, its just lately I can't tell who's friend who's foe.

      Delete
    2. Do you have a problem, kid? It seems so serious... Don't worry, I'm a friend. Though, I don't know any malay...kinda

      Delete
    3. Who dosen't? Nahh, I'm not sharing my stories with strangers. Sorry. :)

      Delete
    4. Yea, no worries...I get that a lot

      Delete