WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sweet VICTORY

Somehow I manage to maintain my result. And getting praised by the lecturer for being excellent is not easy. I have to change my whole attitude for that. I finally mastered my communication skills by attend some events and do a lot of reading. Joining the student council also made my skills improve, but unfortunately I have to quit due to certain circumstances. Furthermore I'd probably join the Entrepreneurship instead. Who knows it might come in handy for me in the future. For sure I must ace in my curriculum which is Sports. Oh how I look forward to start the activities. I need to put off some weight. haahah. Seriously I'm getting slightly plump. And its not good for me.

For the time being I might push away some people in my life. Including the ones I cared most. I knew someday I would regret this but I am willing to take my chances. I don't want to get involve in any relationship because I'll end up hurting them by ignoring them. Its just that I have other commitments. I don't have time for this. I don't even care what they think of me. I sometimes act like a total ingrate and that really made my friend irritated. I need to change this. One step at a time. This is a big adventure for me. I might learn something new! How exciting! An optimistic mind like this really helps. Life's a climb, but the view is great.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really believe you....but I trust you

    ReplyDelete