WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lesson learnt

Assalamualaikum,

I've learned something today. Something important, something I'd never forget. Which is NEVER GO SHOPPING AFTER 2PM!!!! Yess, I went to Masjid Jamek because I wanted to buy my sister's robe. Well, mine too of course. The reason I went there is because I figure that it would be cheaper when you buy things at Masjid Jamek. Call me cheap but I'm trying to save my money. Turns out it was all a lie. Barang mahal nak mampus kering terus duit aku haaa~ But then I went to Muaz Textile and it ease my heart (a bit) when the things I bought is LESS EXPENSIVE. Alhamdulillah for that. Another lesson I learned too, which is NEVER BELIEVE THAT THINGS IN MASJID JAMEK IS CHEAP!!

Furthermore cewah bajet karangan, I also experience HUMAN TRAFFIC JAM somewhere in Jalan Tar. Its worse than car traffic jam I nearly pass out. Seriously there's pushing, squeezing, and its really suffocating!! So, I can conclude that its the worst shopping experience yet. Not forgetting this friend of mine acting annoying than usual. Gosh I knew I should shop alone yet something tells me its not safe. Well, Alhamdulillah for that too nothing bad happened to me. Although I felt someone touched me without my consent. Wish that person dead. -_- I would never go that way againn!!

So, I learned many lessons for today. In the end, I get lethargic. I'm tired of walking but my eyes? They're still fresh. So I guess I never should've drink that nescafe. But its worth it. I managed to buy 2 robes for my sister and myself, there goes my money. I really like these robes because they're simple, yet elegant. I dared myself to try something I loathe. This is not about the robe, its something is. And in the meantime, I need to bear with my friend's attitude. I'm guessing she's experiencing culture shock. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment