WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Final Showdown 2013

 Assalamualaikum,





It was fun. The opening act, watching it live makes it awesome. I love it. The closing act too. And the dance? It was okay. I mean, I've never seen showdown 2013 from the first and then boom! Final terus! Hahaha. The ticket is free anyway. I got it from my friend. During the show I saw this cute jury oh man he was so cute and caught my eye right at that moment. Then I accidently bumped into this yellow varsity kid and he's just so charming. But I'm putting my guards up. He may be a pools of lies if you know what I mean. 

For the junior category it is won by team Walaweh. But I really like team Stay Cool, apparently they lost. So, stay cool, Stay Cool. You're young, you had a long way to go. Its not the end of the world. Yet. 


Then for the open category it is won by 5=1. I don't really understand that equation so forget about that. I love their dance because they dressed like zombies. So weird yet makes cheer for them. I thought of going there just being a natural party. But, I changed my mind. So here they are. 


The All Star Category is won by Elecoldxhot (what a weird name if you ask me) so the short form is ECX. During the dance, it was 50-50 for me. But when they're doing their battle. BAMM!! Their awesomness unleashed.
So congratulations to ECX and other champions for winning. You've came a long way. Although some of you came from nearby. And as for those who didn't win, congratulations too. At least you're managed to reach for the final. Its not easy you know. Last word, are you game?


13 comments:

  1. You know me....and I'm not that english anonymous you used to talk in your past posts...we were friends for quite some times....I've been missing for quite some time...but I'm back...but just for a while....I don't want you to know who I am because you might don't want to talk with me...but we know each other....yeah....just drop by fyi...seeya....happy ramadhan..happy fasting... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i know you. Where have you been?

      Delete
    2. Im just around the neighbourhood.....doing some things..

      Delete
    3. what kind of things? are you a spy?

      Delete
    4. No....but would be a cool one if given a chance. Ya know, "where have you been?" .....I should be asking that question. Yeah, I admit it...I may have sometimes hurt you and I'm sorry for that. But the way I see it, it's you who started to dissapear in my life. I wouldn't want that. Besides, I'm a changed person now, I guess...haha

      Truth is, I can't stop missing you, you're like a sister to me now....you are like me :)

      Delete
    5. I'm not going anywhere, I'm here, in KL. Studying. I've been busy lately because I'm elected to represent my college to be meeting with Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi in Putrajaya. Its fun, yet tiresome.

      If you are who I think you are, then I'm missing you too. :)

      Delete
    6. Who do you think I am?

      Delete
  2. lets see. An old friend? Since childhood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haihh....remember Mars Need Mom? Or maybe Karak? Oh yea, Silent Hill: Revelation

      Delete
    2. That should give you enough hints

      Delete
    3. I do remember youu!!!!! :D

      Delete
    4. I thought so....I see you're still active blogging? Good for you. Anyway, I'm just dropping by

      Delete
    5. not that active you know. I've been very busy.

      Delete