WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cameronsick

Assalamualaikum,

Recently we went to Cameron Highlands. With my classmates of course. I had fun! And the fun I had can never be describe with words. So here some pictures to tell you the story. Wallaaa!! 


Tea Valley. Ahahaha. The view is beautiful. ^^



EPIC PHOTOBOMB hahahahahhaha. Seriously I look hideous. yet funny ahahaha.


My cool #yolo crew.


view in the morning. wehehe. So coldd




So sweet them both ahhahah




My group.






I don't really like flowers. Hahahaah. But I like the scent. 


just me being a model. HAHAH.
























Pretty zack is pretty hahahass










Cameron Gangster














There you go! Figure the dialogue yourself. Too lazy to add caption. Hahaahhaah. Anyway. This is my classmates. Even they're not much, but they're the ones I have. I love them. #DPL

No comments:

Post a Comment