WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Flawless Imperfection

Assalamualaikum,

You said

'' I'm never good enough for you
I can't make you happy
I'm not perfect
You deserve better "

Heed this darling, its not your imperfect complexion that matters, its what inside you that made you who you are now. Its not about your past, I'm not going to judge you for that. Its not about just making me happy, its about getting experience and learn from the mistakes. Its not about being perfect all the time, nobody is born that way, your flaws makes you perfect. Stop being insecure about me finding somebody else. If I'm with you, then there's no chance I'm going somewhere else. And I don't plan to. Its okay not to be okay. I'll take you just the way you are, including your flaws.


2 comments:

  1. So, youre talking to this Najib...arent ya? Lil kid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaahh!! Why you always know who I'm talking about?

      Delete