WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Breathtaking Scenery

It's been so long since I explore nature
I've been so engrossed in
Studies
Cities
Urbanisation
That I've forgotten what it's like
To breath in the fresh air of nature
To feel the chills of the wind
To hear the soft chirps of the birds
To see the exquisite plants
To feel the warm sun rays through the trees on your hand
The coldness of the river when I dip my feet in it
The fishes swimming happily in the crystal clear water as there's no pollution
The lake.....ohhh the beautiful lake...
How I miss nature so much

Yesterday afternoon my friends and I went hiking at Bukit Kembara, Taman Tar.
It's kinda nearby Taman Kosas I think. (I think)
Well, I've been awayy from this kind of activity for a while so it's always feels like the first time when I go jungle trekking.
You know how awfully tired you get and you just wanna stop because you feel like you're gonna throw up? Yep. That's me.
Unfortunately.
But as soon as you reach your destination, the view never disappoint me
It's amazingly beautiful.
Serene.
It's a one heck of a climb.
But the view is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment