WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hi. :)

Assalamualaikum,

Hello there, yes I'm back after so long. (again) I've been busy and well somehow lose my passion along the way. But then somebody remind me that 'You'll make time if you believe you can'. Not that inspiring but it's a nice feeling to know that someone cares especially when all he does is being rude and evil and sly and EVIL all the time. pffts. And yes, the complacence is there.

Ahh, the urge of typing 'I'll write again soon' is sooo tempting I just can't ughhh. I can't type that, that would turn to procrastinating and we all know that's the only thing I'm pro at. hahahasss just don't manda don't.
Unfortunately, I have to go because there's work for me to do. Did I mention that I've started working? No? Well I've start working!! ^^ At an event company which is organising Lam Berambeh Carnival for Sarawakians in Peninsular. It will be held at Stadium Bukit Jalil. Do come. ^^ The more the merrier.

That's all for now. Cheerio ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment