WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Assalamualaikum,


Heyy heyy heyy!! Recently I just established my own company. Well not exactly my own. But I do have my share for this. Yeay me! I'll tell you later about this company later on my next post. So stay tuned. 

Actually Schatzi is the one that registered the company. I on the other hand, will be managing the financial state. Quite the irony really. Since I'm not into accounts. I'm more like the adventure, challenge seeking girl and yet I have to sit in the office tapping on the calculator like a pro. But on the bright side, I got the opportunity to get my hands on a lot of cash ahahaha perhaps I could post it on instagram or something just to catch the interest of potential robbers. Andd we all know thats not going to happen. 

I just can't wait to start this business. But first I need to settle some things. The website of course. Its a priority. So this business is basically web solution. It's like when you have something to sell but couldn't find any customers. That's where Afycorp comes in. How you may ask? I told you. Stay tuned for my next post. 

Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete