WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

HEAVEN ON EARTH

Assalamualaikum,

Last week, I went to Sarawak. My sole purpose is to visit my grandfather, he's sick and getting old and I kinda miss him, he's the one that nurtures the wonder in my eyes. Telling me to always be enthusiastic and passionate about everything I'm doing. Dream big he says. And no matter what happens, always plot a back up plan. If any of the plan didn't work, just take a swim at the waterfall at the back of our house. (I don't actually understand his humor but okay....)

I've always admired my grandpa. So I'll post a few pictures of my village and the breath taking scenery.







The chills from the waterfalls
Makes me sit on the rock and meditate
The cold wind in the night
Which drowns me to a good slumber
The fresh air in the morning
To remind me that I am lucky to live
I don't have to worry about the pollution from the concrete forest
I don't have to wake up from the noise caused by the traffic jam
The stitches from the Metropolitan City
Are healed when I step my foot here.
This is my 'Lake Isle of Innisfree'
And I assure you,
That this is not a fantasy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment