WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lost Guardian

Assalamualaikum,

Recently I've tried to find my guardian, or so I thought. But that person was no where to be found. I redha. 

But one thing that surely surprised me is that...

"You're with someone you swore you'd never be with"

I guess things doesn't always go as they planned huh? 

I didn't shed a tear. Just my disappointments turns to resentment. And gradually change to hatred. How I hate this kind of feeling.

You're a nobody to me now. I never should have trust you. My chocolates will be waiting for me at the airport? Now that's bullshit. 

Now that I lost you, that's fine by me. I moved on, hope its fine for you. Because I'm not going to find you anymore. Like ever.

Bye now my lost guardian. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment