WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I never told you



On the first page of our friendship, you tend to test me
I was so sure I'm going to win
I've never been so wrong in my life
Because I flipped out
An emotion I don't have the power to control
I get mad at myself, at you
I don't quite understand myself either
About why I get mad over the little things
Those unimportant petty useless matter

The more I try to see through you
The more I reveal myself
And I don't want you to have a clear view of me
And I don't wanna lose just yet

I never meant to fail this test
I wish I have the second chance
Now I'm haunted by my failure
I'm begging for you to be my saviour

You know who you are.
Take my hand, save me.

I'm badly hurt.




No comments:

Post a Comment