WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Monday, September 7, 2015

A Trip to Beautiful Penang

Assalamualaikum & Greetings,

During #BERSIH4 thingy, I've been warned by my parents and they forbid me to join the #BERSIH4 rally. Relax mum and dad, I'm doing something better. In order to escape this hectic city, I decided to visit Penang, The Pearl Island. And celebrate Malaysia's Independence Day there too!!

Just thinking about Penang makes me drool all over again. I'm literally gobsmacked by the beauty of Penang. I stayed in Penang for 3 days and I swear I'm so reluctant to head home in Kuala Lumpur. Furthermore, I stayed at my favourite girl's house, Kak Ika. Look at her, a beaut isn't she? We had so much fun together and I am surely visit this place again!!

The food is cheap, delicious and variety. You don't have to worry about your budget when you shop, because all these clothes are super duper cheap I almost pass out when I thought about the RM50 palazo in Times Square.

The Scenery? Don't get me started about it. It's breathtaking. Especially in Penang Hill. #tipstovisitpenanghill - you MUST visit Penang Hill after RAINING or in CLOUDY WEATHER. Trust me and see for yourself.

I'll share some pictures and let them tell you the story.

1.First Destination : KOMTAR 













2. SECOND DESTINATION : PADANG KOTA





3. BUKIT BENDERA, PENANG HILL































4. MIAMI BAY, BATU FERINGGI












5. QUEENSBAY MALL



6. LORONG IKAN BAKAR

During this time, I met one of my friend from the National Service. Turns out he's the long lost brother of Kak Ika. "Adik Angkat" in Malay. What a small world!! I sang the 'It's a small world after all' during our way to eat dinner hehehehe'




No comments:

Post a Comment