WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My AidilAdha Celebration

Assalamualaikum and hello,

As we all know yesterday, 24 September 2015 is the day all muslims celebrate Aidiladha. Well I too celebrate it of course, it's just not with family. But with the ones I can consider as family.

I can't go back to Perak as the tickets are sold out ahahahaha. But I am not sad, working on a public holiday gives you triple pay, so I guess its worth it.

These are the girls I spend my eid with. They're fun. Because they bring me food. Which I cherished the most ahahah.
























Did i forgot to mention that yesterday was Grey Day? So we had to put on out grey outfits. I just love themed day!!!! Make me feel like I'm a bridesmaid lol.

Enough for now. I'll update anytime soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment