WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Action Speaks The Truth

When I needed you to take me to the movies
You told me that you already had plans of your own
I understand..

When I needed you to bring some food to eat
You told me to wait, when you knew I have gastrics
I understand..

When I took the day off from work, with the thought of you could spare the time to spend with me
You told me you're busy with your meetings
I understand..

When I invited you to hangout with our friends
You're there, engrossed in your games
I understand...

I tried to told you what's in my head
And yet you question my needy attitude

I understand completely now.

I am always the one that needed you so much,
It was you who never needed me.

I understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment