WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tragic Disneyland


" If you want me, like I want you
I won't judge you this could be our little secret "

Sadly,
That could never happen
We both speak this foreign language
That the translation can only be found in a heartbeat

I can't really tell
Whether I'm in agony or filled with bliss
As I cherished both
For I know that's the only thing that keep me alive

You have that kind of mind
That sparks my imagination
Which leads to inspiration
That only we understand it's magic

I guess that's why I can't stay awake at night
For you are the reason I sang carefreely
I guess I don't listen to myself
Until it's too late

Sadly,
WE? US?
It could never happen
If this is the way we could both be happy
I'll promise I'd be fine with it

Just note that,

You are the caffeine to my sleepless night. 

L.M

No comments:

Post a Comment