WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Partner in Crime





You're an idiot
That's evil enough to kill me with punchlines
But I managed to fight back
Made you barely breathe with my puns

But then again, you :
- Are the one that's stick with me through the weather
- Are the one that's crazy enough to 
- The one with talented photography and editing skills
- Has the amazing voice (suruh masuk AF taknak lanchuuu)
- A faithful listener (u bebel sometimes but you're always there patiently listening or reading)
- Zero offense taken (HEART IS MADE OF GOD KNOWS WHAT BECAUSE IT'S SO HARD) this person got no chill

** psst enough about me.

Most of all, you're the best crime partner I've ever had. If I could trade you for the world, trust me, I would. But what's the use of having the world when I don't have someone to do crazy stuff with?

Idiot. Don't you dare walk out of my life. 









No comments:

Post a Comment