WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT PAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR READ!!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Game Over.



You never fail me with your smooth words, filled my confused mind with your satin tongue of lies. A sweet, venomous snake you are.

You reminisce about the memories in the past. For how the sparks fly when we first met, when you said all those words and promises you never kept. Still your angel eyes swoon me.

I played along, and beat you in your own game. I made you taste your own poison. Yet still I'm the one to blame.

You probably didn't notice,

I don't cling to the past anymore. I am not the same since I survived the poison you inflicted on me.

Someone else took care of me, healed me.

And you, all you will ever be is the rotten, poisonous, beautiful snake.

For your venom no longer work on me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment